Is PDCA your favourite abbreviation? Are you happy optimizing work processes and is quality your middle name?
KH Chemicals is growing! Therefore, we have a vacancy for a:
Quality Assurance Employee
As Quality Assurance Employee, you help take our organization to a higher level and ensure continuous optimization of the overall quality policy.
You have a broad role where you focus on further implementing, executing, controlling, and improving the current system (ISO 9001). In addition, you ensure that the organization complies with all legal regulations.
What will you do?
- Introducing new products and adjusting existing products in the ERP system (Business Central)
- Creating and maintaining Safety Data Sheets
- Administrative processing of various registrations (REACH, drug precursors, etc.) and processing of (annual) legal obligations
- Creating, adjusting, and keeping company procedures and processes up-to-date
- You are the first Point of contact for GDPR-related questions
- Completing questionnaires from customers and/or suppliers
- Answering quality-related questions from the organization
- Supporting various quality projects from the Business Plan
- Supporting ISO 9001-related matters, including audits and sending out surveys
- You will work together with our Quality manager
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is a plus
- You have good communication and social skills and are highly self-sufficient
- You are pragmatic, positively critical, analytical, persuasive, and you work in a structured and results-oriented manner
- In addition, you are used to liaising with different internal and external stakeholders
- Good command of the English and Dutch language is a must.
- MS Excel has no secrets for you
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will work as part of a young team: our average age is 35. There are lots of opportunities for you to grow and you to realize your ambitions. We will help you to achieve your success quickly. This position includes a market-based salary, 25 leave days, working from home allowance and travel allowance, a bicycle lease and annual events; KH Chemicals, it’s all about people so you’ll have colleagues you can rely on in a pleasant, informal atmosphere.
Who we are?
With an experience of more than 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in
Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Shanghai, Sao Paulo and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 90 energetic and proud employees.
Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to the attention of Mrs. M. van Es-Erkelens