Are you a customer service and logistics wizard, commercially minded, and a genuine hands-on problem solver? Would you enjoy working for an international trading company?
Due to the growth of our company, KH Chemicals NA Inc., a Ravago Company, has a vacancy in our Hamilton, NJ office. We are searching for a fulltime:
Customer Service & logistics
In this position, you will be responsible for the entire customer service and logistics process. As soon as an order has been placed by one of our customers, you will enter it into the system, organize and execute all steps for on-time delivery, keep the customer informed along the way and invoice the customer according to the agreed terms.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for arranging every aspect of the transportation from A to Z. We have no transportation of our own, so your tasks will also include negotiating with 3rd party suppliers.
- You will be responsible for arranging and organizing all the necessary customs documentation required for import and export orders. These include, but are not limited to, AES, DEA filing, IMDG, etc.
- You will be responsible for communicating regularly with customers (by telephone and email) about the deliveries, updates, and handling of any complaints etc.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the delivery times and carrying out inventory/stock control.
- This is a diverse, challenging, and multi-task position that involves both logistics and commercial aspects, which means you must be organized and have the ability to transition quickly from task to task with fine attention to details.
What do we require?
- You are involved, driven and of course you like to work in a world that is continuously in motion through innovation and growth.
- Relevant logistical and commercial work experience, preferably in the chemical industry
- Familiarity with Incoterms2020
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree (4-year degree) from an accredited college or university. However, we will also consider a high school graduate with relevant work experience specifically in the CSL area working for a chemical manufacturer or distributor.
- Living close to the New Jersey/Pennsylvania border, somewhere in the greater Trenton/Hamilton/Princeton region, to work in our Hamilton, NJ office.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will be working in a small team in our NJ office, but you are part of a much larger team located globally. We work extremely hard and take risk, but we have a lot of fun doing it. KH Chemicals is a chemical trading and distribution company, so the environment is a dynamic one. You will receive training in various aspects of the position and then will be given enough space and independence to fulfill and exceed your own expectations, as well as ours, and achieve rapid success. You will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K and other perks.
Who we are?
With more than 25 years’ experience in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New Jersey (New York). Our global team currently consists of more than 70 energetic and proud employees.
Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is 100% owned by Ravago. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in connection with this advertisement will be ignored.