Are you a logistical wizard, commercially minded, and a genuine hands-on problem solver? And do you want to work for a young, international trading company?
KH Chemicals is growing! That’s why we have a vacancy for
Customer Service & Logistics
In this position, you will be responsible for the entire logistical process. As soon as an order has been placed in the system, it is up to you to organize everything and to notify the customer.
What are you going to do?
- You will have to arrange every aspect of the transport from A to Z. We have no transport of our own, so your tasks will also include negotiating with suppliers.
- You will have to arrange all the necessary (customs) documentation and check the import and export orders.
- You will communicate regularly with customers (by telephone and email) about the deliveries, updates, and any complaints etc.
- You will monitor the delivery times and carry out stock control.
In other words: a varied, busy, and challenging position (logistics and commercial), which means you have to be able to transition quickly. We are therefore looking for a genuine hands-on problem solver with plenty of common sense!
What do we require?
You are involved, driven and of course you like to work in a world that is continuously in motion through innovation and growth. In our view you need the following luggage:
- Relevant logistical and commercial work experience (at least 1 year);
- You are familiar with incoterms;
- Besides Dutch, you are fluent in English;
- A qualification at intermediary vocational level (MBO diploma) or higher (MBO+ / HBO) or equivalent vocational experience.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will work as part of a young team: our average age is 35. We work hard, but do fun things together as well. KH is a trading company, so the environment is a dynamic one. It really is a high-speed business! There is plenty of room for you to realise your ambitions and we will help you to achieve success quickly. This includes a market-based salary.
Who we are?
With an experience of more than 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 60 energetic and proud employees. Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to email@example.com, and to the attention of Mrs. J. Dekker.
Solicitation in connection with this advertisement will be ignored.