We are looking for an International Sales Intern to join LATAM Team. If you’re into analyzing data and finding new sales opportunities, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be responsible for finding and organizing data related to international trading in LATAM regions.
- You’ll create powerbase reports based on the data you’ve collected.
- You’ll analyze the reports to identify new business opportunities for our sales managers.
- If you’re successful, you might even get to make some lead calls.
What You Need:
- You should be currently studying for a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, International Business, or a related field.
- You need to speak English and Spanish, because we’re an international team.
- You should have a sales-driven mindset and love digging into data.
What We Offer?
- We’re a fast-paced and dynamic company, so you’ll be working in an exciting environment.
- You’ll get to work with a young and energetic team.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth and learning.
- And of course, you’ll get an internship allowance.
With an experience of more than 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Sao Paolo, Shanghai, and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 990 energetic and proud employees. Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
If this sounds like the kind of internship you’re looking for, send us your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!