As International Account / Sales Manager Germany you will own responsibility for existing clients and further business development whilst working closely with an excellent synergetic team. After a training period, you will become part of KH’s sales family. There you will be working in a dynamic industry, with responsibilities for your own result. In this hybrid position you have freedom to work from home and do business travels 5 to 8 times per year.
KH Chemicals is growing! That’s why we have a vacancy for a full-time
International Account Manager / Sales Manager
In this position you will have full responsibility for maintaining and developing existing customers as well as acquiring new customers. You close the deals, work with Customer Service and Logistics to insure on-time delivery and drive the process to exceed your customer’s expectations. Some of your customers are distributors of chemical raw materials but most of them are end-users. Being on the road and traveling throughout the assigned territory will be a critical part of your job.
What are you going to do?
- Independently manage the entire sales process for accounts within the assigned territory from enquiry/quotation, to deal confirmation, to delivery and up to and including the invoice being paid.
- Work with all the international offices daily to help manage, grow and exceed your sales targets.
- Proactively develop new customers, new products and new markets.
- Visiting your customers and prospects on a regular basis with the desire and ability to develop a strong relationship with them that will eventually generate new and increased business.
- Outperforming the competition!
what do you bring to the table?
You are involved, driven and of course you like to work in a world that is continuously in motion through innovation and growth. In our view you need preferably the following luggage:
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce, Economics or Logistics) or equal professional and/or intellectual ability.
- Besides and a good command of the English language, and you speak German. If only conversational, open to develop your German language skills even further (language course)
- You have at least 1 year of commercial work experience in Business development, trade and relationship management.
- You have a Dutch drivers license category B.
In the early months you will work in our back office to learn about our logistical world. Depending on how you develop, we decide when the time is right for you to start in sales. We will do everything we can to give you the right foundations and it is up to you to make a success of it.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will work as part of a young team: our average age is 35. There are lots of opportunities for you to grow and you to realize your ambitions. We will help you to achieve your success quickly. This position includes a market-based salary.
Who we are?
With an experience of more than 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 70 energetic and proud employees. Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Solicitation in connection with this advertisement will be ignored.