Are you searching for the next step in your development? Would you like to work in an international chemical trading company?
KH Chemicals is growing! That’s why we have a vacancy for a full-time
Product Manager / Purchaser
In this position you will have full responsibility for a certain product group(s). Therefore you have to maintain and develop existing suppliers as well as acquiring new suppliers. You buy the right products, at the right time and for the right price. After the purchase you work with Customer Service and Logistics to insure costs of transport, on-time loading and transport of the product. The suppliers are based all over the world. Being on the road and traveling will be a critical part of your job.
What are you going to do?
- You inspire and motivate approximately 22 Sales Managers located all over the world to engage them to develop and sell your products.
- Independently manage the entire purchase process from deal confirmation to shipment.
- Work with all the international offices on a daily basis to help manage, grow and exceed your purchase and the organizations targets.
- Strategically set up your purchasing structure, manage your budgets and develop cooperation with new suppliers and new products.
- Visiting your suppliers and prospects on a regular basis with the desire and ability to develop a strong relationship with them that will eventually generate new and increased business.
- To have the best feeling with the market, you also will have a Sales area of end-users which consumes approximately 25-40% of your time.
- You will be part of the global product management group of the company.
- Outperforming the competition!
Depending on your experience you will work in back office to learn about our logistical world. We will do everything we can to give you the right foundations and it is up to you to make a success of it.
What do we require?
You are involved, driven and of course you like to work in a world that is continuously in motion through innovation and growth. You are a trader! In our view you need the following luggage:
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce, Business or Marketing).
- Besides Dutch, a good command of the English language is essential. Knowledge of other languages (German, French and/or Spanish) is an advantage. You are open to the possibility of learning other languages.
- You have a minimum of five years experience in commercial work and in purchasing.
- You have a Dutch drivers licence category B.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will work as part of a young team: our average age is 35. We work hard, but do fun things together as well. KH is a trading company, so the environment is a dynamic one. It really is a high-speed business!
There is plenty of room for you to realise your ambitions and we will help you to achieve success quickly. This includes a market-based salary.
Who we are?
ith an experience of almost 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 60 energetic and proud employees. Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and to the attention of Mrs. J. Dekker.
Solicitation in connection with this advertisement will be ignored.