Do you have a Bachelor diploma and a at least two years’ work experience in sales? would you like to work in international sales for Eastern European customers in our high-speed logistics business?
KH Chemicals is growing! That’s why we have a vacancy for a full-time
Sales Manager Eastern Europe
In this position you will have full responsibility for maintaining and developing existing customers as well as acquiring new customers. You close the deals, work with Customer Service and Logistics to insure on-time delivery and drive the process to exceed your customer’s expectations. Some of your customers are distributors of chemical raw materials but most of them are end-users. Being on the road and traveling throughout the assigned territory will be a critical part of your job.
What are you going to do?
- Independently manage the entire sales process for accounts within the assigned territory from enquiry/quotation, to deal confirmation, to delivery and up to and including the invoice being paid.
- Work with all the international offices daily to help manage, grow and exceed your sales targets.
- Proactively develop new customers, new products and new markets.
- Visiting your customers and prospects on a regular basis with the desire and ability to develop a strong relationship with them that will eventually generate new and increased business.
- Outperforming the competition!
In the early months you will work in our back office to learn about our logistical world. Depending on how you develop, we decide when the time is right for you to start in sales. We will do everything we can to give you the right foundations and it is up to you to make a success of it.
What do we require?
You are involved, driven and of course you like to work in a world that is continuously in motion through innovation and growth. In our view you need the following luggage:
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce, Economics or Logistics).
- Besides Dutch and a good command of the English language.
- Knowledge of any Eastern-European language is a pre
- You have at least one or two years’ commercial work experience within a trading environment
- You have a Dutch drivers license category B.
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging position in an international company. You will work as part of a young team:. We work hard, but do fun things together as well. KH is a trading company, so the environment is a dynamic one. It really is a high-speed business!
There is plenty of room for you to realise your ambitions and we will help you to achieve success quickly. This includes a market-based salary.
Who we are?
With an experience of more than 25 years in chemical trading and distribution, KH Chemicals has become a well-established partner in the industry. KH Chemicals is headquartered in Rotterdam/Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands and has regional offices in Dubai, Kiev, Moscow, Shanghai and New York. Our global team currently consists of more than 70 energetic and proud employees. Since the beginning of 2019 KH Chemicals is a 100% daughter of Ravago Chemicals. More information can be found on our website at www.khchemicals.com.
Please send your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to email@example.com, and to the attention of Mrs.M. van Es-Erkelens
Solicitation in connection with this advertisement will be ignored.